Tuesday, November 30, 2010

X marks the spot


Last night in my liesure life, I saw two of my old friends from high school. One of them was wandering around for an hour trying to find my house. I found him on this bus stop bench. He was holding a bowl I had left at his house on Thanksgiving, 4 cd's and a bottle.
It was so funny to see him sitting at the bus stop looking a little like Forest Gump. The bowl being his box of chocolates! Now you know for sure us girls would have sent out the distress call after 5 minutes. Why are men so stubborn about getting directions? When I went outside this morning there was a big X in the sky above my house.
X marks the spot! That is a definite sign don't you think? Good thing we were all in our leisure mode or we could have gotten stressed out!
Any thoughts?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment