Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am just wondering......

I think these two items may be the coolest things I found while buying things from people that have passed on in my leisure world neighborhood. Maybe they used too much of one and not enough of the other one?
and now we know for sure cuz it says so on this label......cannabis is poison.....could that be why there is a typo on the label? do you think the typist may have become poisoned from the contents? Or do you think he forgot what he way typing? I wonder what an ounce cost. I wonder how many times a day you were supposed to poison yourself.
I found this bottle of Hexol at an estate sale. Is it just me or is it kinda weird that whatever is in this bottle is good for cleaning, killing bugs, deodorizing and taking care of babies? One thing is for sure, you need to be a nurse to use this product correctly.  Soap & Water never sounded so cool!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment